Do you need help:
Organizing your research?
Determining which relatives to research?
Planning a genealogy research trip?
Figuring out what to research online?
Traditional genealogy software programs, whether on our desktop or the internet, allow us to record our data, describe our family, who they were, when they were born, married, died and who their children were. These programs have reports, but the reports can only tell us what we have already told them! As genealogists we are not looking to discover what we already know, instead, we want to research the things we do not know, to find those elusive pieces of data that we are missing! GenDetective® will:
- Identify the people who have not yet met your personal research goals
- Create a research trip itinerary for:
- The research trip of a lifetime
- A Trip to the local courthouse or historical society
- A three (3) day excursion
- Research online by identifying who is missing ..
- Census records
- Vital statistics
- Obituaries, online or on microfilm
- Use your family lines to prioritize your research
- Place your family on a geographic basis
- Identify relatives who may have served in the military
- Provide traditional research reports
- Locate events that are missing sources
- Provide general statistics describing your family
- Advanced features to customize the GenDetective Analyzer
Take your GenDetective® reports with you!
- Traditional paper: for when your electronic devices are not allowed
- On your favorite device: iPhone, iPad, Android phone, tablet, Kindle, smart phone or eReader
- Use your laptop or netbook!
- Plan your research in minutes, so you can spend your valuable time researching!